Mobile Money Slots, anytime, anywhere!
Click Here
Play to win anytime, anywhere, with Money Slots on your mobile. It’s a gaming experience not to be missed!!
Home » Playtech » Everybodys Jackpot Slots
Everybodys Jackpot Slots
Slots Features
  • Software:
    Playtech
    Progressive:
    Yes
  • Reels:
    3
    Release Date:
    2012
  • Paylines:
    8
    Scatter Symbol:
    Yes
  • Coin Range:
    $0.05 - $1
    Bonus Round:
    Yes
  • Maximum Bet:
    8 coins
    Gamble:
    No
  • Jackpot:
    Progressive
    Wild Symbol:
    Yes
(10 votes, average: 3.50 out of 5)
Loading...
U.S. Players Not Accepted

If you have ever dreamed of taking part in a televised game show, this is your chance to fulfill those dreams. Step into the flashy TV studio and you will be welcomed by an attractive hostess that will go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. Get your answers right to win golden watches, golden necklaces, wads of cash or gold bars, or simply play your cards right to land the ultimate prize, a huge progressive jackpot.

Everybody’s Jackpot is a 3 reel 8 payline progressive slot that allows you to bet anywhere from $0.40 to $8 per spin. You need three matching symbols to win, with diagonal paylines 4 and 5 multiplying any win by 3x. Three or more Scatter symbols anywhere during the main game activate 12 free games, while the Mystery Progressive Jackpot can occur randomly during a game.

Play Everybody’s Jackpot

Arm yourself with knowledge and participate in an amazing game show to win some very attractive prizes. You will be welcomed by a game show host and his dazzling hostess, so shake off that stage fright and show what you are truly made of. Play Everybody’s Jackpot to try and win the Mystery Jackpot, but don’t worry if you miss out as you could be rewarded even if someone else hits the jackpot, provided you have played in the past 24 hours.

How to play

Select from four coin denominations ranging from 0.05 to 1 and bet up to 8 coins to start playing. Lines 1, 2 and 3 pay left to right, lines 6, 7 and 8 pay top to bottom, whereas diagonal lines 4 and 5 come with 3x multiplier.

Wild logo symbol is only available during free rounds and it can occur in the central reel. Three or more Everybody’s Jackpot logo Scatters anywhere on the reels unlock 12 free spins.

Mystery Jackpot is triggered randomly during the main game, with the player whose spin activated it winning 70% of the Jackpot amount. The remaining 30% is distributed among the players who wagered at least $66.69 in the 24 hours prior to the Jackpot.

Strategy & Tips

Given that all winnings on lines 4 and 5 are multiplied by 3x, you need to select at least five lines per spin in order to have the best chance of winning.

Stake at least $66.69 in any 24 hour period to be able to get your part of the Mystery Jackpot even if someone else wins it.

A progress bar is positioned at the side of the reels to show whether you have qualified or how much you need to wager to qualify for the Mystery Jackpot.

Where to play Everybodys Jackpot Slots