Pragmatic Play divides their slots into two categories – video and classic. Other distinctions relate to the themes, RTP, volatility, or a number of paylines.
The average return to the player rate generated by Pragmatic Play slots is 96.5% and the volatility leans towards high. The range of themes is extremely wide and covers Ancient history, holiday/seasonal, animals, oriental, adventure, fantasy, etc. Multipliers and Free Spins are the most common bonuses found in Pragmatic Slots, although some of their releases (such as Triple Dragons or Treasure Horse) can be quite stingy with special features. Others, like Leprechaun Carol, can be packed with bonuses, and include everything from multipliers and Free Spins in different modes to picking games, Mega symbols, Sticky Wilds, collectable symbols, etc.
Best Slots at Pragmatic Play Casinos
Objectively, selecting the best Pragmatic Play slots is not an easy task – after all, we are looking at the award-winning developer. Fortunately, the popularity of their releases has made the task easier and the following titles are among the players’ top choices in online casinos powered by Pragmatic Play.
- Asgard – Nordic-themed video slot with 25 paylines, Asgard introduces Viking gods as the high-value icons and “triggering devices” of special features. During the base game, certain bonuses can be randomly activated, and virtually any spin can trigger extra Wilds lined across different paylines or reels, Mystery Stacked Symbols, or Raining Wilds. Before the Free Spins session is initiated, one of these features will be combined with the extra spinning rounds.
- Great Rhino – Inspired by the African wildlife, Great Rhino is perhaps one of the most recognizable Pragmatic Play slots - you can even find it integrated into the developer’s live Roulette table. Full Rhino stacks anywhere on the reels will activate the Rhino Respin feature, during which the player can win Major or Grand Jackpot.
- Chilli Heat – one of the hottest slots on the market, Chilli Heat can generate 125,000 coins on medium variance gameplay. The Free Spins are unlocked when a combination of 3 Scatter Sun icons is formed on reels 2, 3 and 4, initiating 8 extra rounds. Only the high-value symbols will be featured in the bonus spins, which can be retriggered if a new Scatter combo lands on the reels.
- Gold Rush – At the first glance, this slot looks pretty standard – except that it’s not! The Free Spins bonus in this 25-payline video slot comes with the twist; the feature is actually progressive, and the players collect points with each golden nugget that pops up. Depending on the total number of points collected, the players can unlock a different set of reels, with either 3, 5, 9, or 11 extra Miner icons, which is the highest paying symbol.
- Vegas Magic – played on win-triggered cascading reels, Vegas Magic can increase one’s bet by x3,500, which can amount to $350,000 if you decide to press your bets. The Wild Magician icon can replace all other symbols (except for the Scatter) to complete a winning combination or expand across the landing reel during the Tumble feature.
- Ancient Egypt – this slot has two versions, Ancient Egypt released in January 2018 and Ancient Egypt Classic launched later that year. Both variants have the same structure, however, the original Ancient Egypt edition has a Bonus Picking game with cash prizes and extra spins, a feature that’s missing from the Classic version.
The Best Pragmatic Play Casinos
Around 200 online casinos have integrated Pragmatic Play gaming portfolio into their software; the number went up after the company acquired Extreme Live Gaming and added their best ranking releases to the unique live Reel/Roulette tables. Videoslots and Black Diamond are probably two of the most popular Pragmatic Play casinos, both offering 24/7 customer support and deposit-match welcome bonus offer.
Videoslots – regulated by Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission, Videoslots is known for its impressive number of games, fast payouts, amazing selection of live tables, and fairness-tested games. New members will be able to claim a 100% deposit match bonus offer (with extra €10 on top), while regular casino visitors can take advantage of the casino’s Weekend Booster cash prizes.
Black Diamond – Black Diamond is an instant-play casino launched in 2009 (under Curacao eGaming licence) and operated by Fifth Street Entertainment. Apart from the welcome bonus offer attached to the first 5 deposits, the casino also features tournaments, races, cahsbacks, and cash prizes – all through an elaborated infrastructure of daily and weekly promotions.
Fair Play and Security at Pragmatic Play Casinos
When it comes to quality, it is quite obvious that Pragmatic Play spares no expenses. Their products meet the highest industry standards and the developer is clearly investing a tremendous effort into providing their clients with the competitive, RNG certified product – both visually and technically.
All of their games are tested for fairness and approved by Quinel, BMM Test Labs, and GLI, three of the top-notch internationally accredited labs that have been undisputed authorities in the field of gaming software assessment for decades.
The developer’s reputability goes hand in hand with the service quality of their partnering operators. Most of the Pragmatic Play casinos have been in the business for years, and their operations are monitored by the same regulatory bodies that licence Pragmatic Play – UKGC, MGA… Their members' sensitive data is protected through sophisticated encryption technology (SSL) and their support channels are available around the clock.