WMS Gaming is one of the leading manufactures of gaming cabinets and online games, founded back in 1943 as Williams Manufacturing Company. The Williams Gaming division was officially launched in 1991, releasing the first video lottery terminal in the following year, while the first casino slot cabinet conquered the market in 1996. As of 2013, WMS operates as a part of Scientific Games, the owner of WMS Industries and Bally Technologies.
The joint mission of SG Games and all its subsidiaries is to sustain the position of the global leader and continue to create competitive gaming content under SG brand, often considered as the best in the industry. At the moment, the company runs four divisions – Lottery, Digital, Gaming, and Social – and employs more than 9,000 experts across the globe.
Over the years, SG Games received numerous industry awards, re-establishing their reputation of the gambling industry leader. In 2018, they were voted the Most Valuable Brand (Business Awards of Macau), the Land-Based Industry Supplier of the Year (Global Gaming Awards), Standalone Sports-book Platform of the Year (SBC), etc.
Scientific Games and subsidiary companies are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, operating under the licence numbers 000-039247-R-319359-004 and 000-041115-R-320348-006. The online casino operators that partner with SG and WMS are usually licenced by MGA, UKGC, Government of Gibraltar or Swedish Gambling Authority.
WMS has so far launched more than 130 video slots, featuring a wide range of themes – fantasy, mythology, Sci-Fi, fairytales, oriental, etc. The Average RTP of their games is 96%, although some of the releases, like Nemo’s Voyage can produce a payout of 99%. Free Spins, Bonus Wheel, and multipliers are the most common bonus features found in WMS slots.
The years have been kind to WMS releases, but the five slots listed below have managed to gain the highest number of devotees, ranking as the most popular WMS games.
1. Amazon Queen – Amazon Queen was launched in 2014, featuring an exotic Amazonian warrior as the Scatter icon that can trigger up to 100 Free Spins. During the bonus rounds, a new combination of triggering icons will unlock additional Free spins, and there is no limitation to the number of extra rounds that can be activated.
2. Bruce Lee – Inspired by the fascinating life of the Kung Fu legend, actor, and martial arts expert, Bruce Lee is 60-payline slot released in 2012 and followed by Bruce Lee Dragon’s Tale in 2013. The master himself is the expanded Wild symbol, which can substitute all other icons, except for the Feature Treasure Chest icon which triggers Free Spins.
3. Elvis: The King Lives – Another slot that features a show-business legend and probably the greatest rock and roll star that the world has ever seen, Elvis: The King Lives is a medium to high volatility game with 96.09% RTP rate. In addition to the four different versions of Elvis, featured as high-value icons, the slot also references the King’s greatest hits by introducing Hound Dog, Blue Suede Shoes, and Teddy Bear as the medium level icons.
4. Raging Rhino – this is probably one of the best-known WMS releases, launched back in 2015. The slot is played on 6x4 reel grid and across 4,096 paylines, offering a payout potential of 60,000 coins. Up to 50 Free Spins can be unlocked with a combination of Diamond Scatters, which can appear during the bonus session as well, adding extra rounds.
5. Zeus – Zeus is among the most generous video slots by WMS, generating a payout of 375,000 coins. The ruler of Olympus is one of the high-value icons, followed by Pegasus, the Boat, and the Helmet, while the Temple of Zeus is the Wild icon that replaces all other symbols to complete the winning combination. The Hand firmly grasping the lightning bolt is the Scatter, activating sessions of 10, 25, or 100 re-triggerable free spins – depending on the number of symbols that form the combination.
WMS games can be found in approximately 100 online casinos, and not only are some of their partnering operators ranked extremely highly with the users, but they also carry independent certificates of thrust and player’s choice awards.
VideoSlots – award-winning casinos, licenced by UKGC and MGA, VideoSlots offers an exceptional gaming catalogue, powered by Microgaming, NetEnt, Push Gaming, QuickSpin, Nolimit City, Betsfot, Merkur… Registered casino members can choose between 10 gaming categories and the first-time depositors will be greeted with 100% deposit match + £10 bonus cash.
Mr Green - owned by Mr Green Ltd and licenced by Malta Gaming Authority, Mr Green is the place to be if you want a casino that never stops the gravy train. New promotions are launched almost every day and the members will be continuously engaged with tournaments, raffles, slot races, missions, giveaways, free spins…
WMS Games casinos sometimes carry two to three legal licences, and the gaming sites that integrate WMS portfolio are often regulated by UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority or both. The complaints are usually resolved through an independent ADR which is appointed to resolve the dispute between the player and the casino (Mr Green casino appoints eCogra while VideoSlots casino’s ADR is IBAS).
The safety of the payment details and personal information is ensured with the integration of the SSL encryption technology, used by all companies that handle financial data of their clients (such as banks). Both Mr Green and VideoSlots use SSL encryption to protect the transactions and communication flow from one’s browser to the casino server.