Leprechaun Song is a video slot created by Pragmatic Play, which takes you to Ireland’s famous green pastures and hills. There, you will meet our auburn haired friend, whose helpful guidance will show you not one or two, but six different bonuses! Not something you’d expect from this medium variance game, which is played on a 5x3 board with 20 fixed paylines. A surprise, to be sure. But a welcome one!
It takes effort to make generic look this good, and this developer continues to deliver in that regard. Now, it won’t be blowing anyone away like NetEnt’s Halloween Jack. But for a simple, Irish themed release, it gets the job done! Make good use of the special features, and you might find yourself hitting the 4800x jackpot prize.
Play Leprechaun Song
Symbols are a mixture of playing card royals and icons commonly associated with leprechauns. Our favourite would undoubtedly be the smoking pipe with a four leaf clover sticking out of it.The other symbols lack its humorous charm. A pint full of dark ale, a green top hat with gold coins, and the leprechaun are all icons we’ve seen done plenty. We won’t even get started on playing card royals! The rainbow Wild is the most valuable symbol, worth 40x your total stake.
How to Play
Leprechaun Song uses a traditional 5x3 board with 20 fixed paylines. To change their total bet, players have to adjust the number of coins and coin value, which ranges between $0.01 to $0.50. By tweaking both options, gamblers can choose a wager between $0.20 and $100 on each spin.
Tap the Autoplay button and marvel in the many options it offers! You can tell the slot to stop if you win or lose past a certain point, for example. The settings also give you a few things to tweak around. You can turn music and sound on and off separately, for example. You can also enable things like Quck Spin and Battery Saver to speed up the reel spin animations.
At the very least, winning is still as simple as it has always bin. Just line up two, three or more identical icons in adjacent positions on a payline, starting with the leftmost reel. This applies to all symbols except the Scatter.
Strategy & Tips
There are three bonuses that fire completely at random. These include:
- Raining Wilds: During normal gameplay, a random number of Wilds are added to the playing field.
- Pick a Fiddle: Pick one of five fiddles for a cash prize.
- Giant Icon: A giant 3x3 symbol can appear anywhere on the board.
There are also three free spin rounds that are triggered by collecting three Scatters.
- Free spins picker: Players start with 10 free spins and a 2x multiplier. You pick mushrooms to reveal more free spins, multipliers and certain icons being turned into Wilds. After finding the Collect symbol, you get to play those promised free spins.
- Coin Collector: Gamblers start with 15 free spins and a 2x multiplier. All Scatters become golden coins, and collecting enough advances you to the next level. There are four in total, and each level up grants five more free spins, and a multiplier increase, capping at 6x.
- Giant symbols: Three free spins are played with a giant 3x3 icon on the board. Its position changes depending on what free spin is being played.
There are no differences between desktop and mobile, except the controls. Pick which one suits you best, and start spinning!